Built By Jay Crownover is a brilliant 5* chaotic romance. To see my review click here.
Sayer Cole is frozen inside. At least, that’s what it’s felt like for as long as she can remember. She’s yet to let anyone past her icy exterior – and the one guy she thinks might melt her heart couldn’t possibly be interested in someone so uptight.
Rough, hard and hot-as-hell, Zeb Fuller has rebuilt his life and his construction business since protecting his family sent him to jail all those years ago. His elegant client, Sayer, makes him feel like a Neanderthal in denim, but despite the many hints that he’s been dropping to get to know her better, she seems oblivious to his charms.
Just as things finally start to heat up, Zeb’s past comes back to haunt him and he needs Sayer’s professional help to right a wrong and to save more than himself. As these opposites dig in for the fight of their lives, fire and ice collide in an unstoppable explosion of steam…
Jay Crownover’s Top Ten Celebrity Tattoos
(This is hard for some reason rich people don’t really invest in good ink)
1. I love Cara Delevingne’s lion tattoo on her middle finger
2. Justin Bieber got wings on the back of his neck…ugh they are so dope
3. I think Ruby Rose’s Archer tattoo on her hip is adorable
4. Pretty much anything on David Beckham looks good because it’s on David Beckham
5. I actually really like The Rock’s giant tribal piece that covers his arm and shoulder
6. Anything on Tom Hardy because it’s on Tom Hardy!
7. Carey Hart has the Welcome to Vegas sign tattooed on his tummy and it’s pretty cool
8. I’m out of real people so fake people…I love all the tattoos on the Chaos guys from KA’s biker series.
9. I love Bambi in the Stone Cold series by JLA…it comes to life dude!!
10. And of course I can’t leave out Nash’s dragon from my own Marked Men series because who but me would write a hero with an almost full body tattoo….lol
Images credited to: onegreenplanet.org, purpl.com, @RubyRose, perezhilton.com, pinterest.com, tattoolifestylez.blogspot.com.